In 1947 Dr. Kenneth Harris and his wife purchased the house and garage at our present location, and remodeled the garage into a veterinary clinic.
In 1972 Dr. Paul Tremblay, after graduation from Michigan State University School of Veterinary Medicine, joined the practice as an associate. He and Dr. Harris became partners in 1974, and when Dr. Harris retired in 1982 he purchased his interest in the practice and became the sole owner.
Dr. Jessica Pascuzzo graduated from Michigan State University School of Veterinary Medicine and joined the practice nearly seven years ago in 2005.
Over the years the facility has undergone several remodels, the most up-to-date equipment has been purchased, and the building has doubled in size.
In 2014, Dr. Tremblay officially retired and Dr. Pascuzzo took ownership of the practice